on Oct. 6th, 2013
While buying plots is pretty straight forward, here is some useful information to keep in mine when expanding your school!
- The cost and time to add a plot increases whenever you buy a plot of land.
- You start with 6 plots of land, and there are a total of 81 plots of land.
Some useful hints
- There are numerous quests in the game that will require you to buy another plot of land. I always like to buy the extra plot of land, but don't actually unwrap it. Wait until you get a quest that calls for the extra plot, then unwrap it. This basically just saves you time when you finally get that quest.
- While you are leveling, you may want to spend your coins on something other than land expansions. If you are leveling, I would only expand if you have to, or if you are anticipating an "add plot" quest (keep in mind you'll only get one of these quests at a time).
- Be careful where you put your hangouts, if you have a wrapped up piece of land that you don't want to unwrap, and a hangout is infront of it, you might actually tap on the land when trying to collect coings.
Plot expansion costs
Thank you Jack for giving me this idea and starting me out with some data, and thank you Pixelberry Studios for giving me some more information on this topic.